PLEASE HUG ME--I'M AN OFFICE MONKEY: The Only Guide You'll Ever Need to Survive Life in a Cubicle (Please Hug Me Series Book 2)
Format: Print Length
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 8.1 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
For anyone who makes a living working in an office, this book is certain to become your new bible. Following his hit guide to air travel, Please Hug Me—I’ve Been Delayed, author and former cube-dweller Jeff Michaels takes you on a roller coaster ride of how to survive the in’s and out’s of today’s modern office. From tips on landing an interview, to dealing with annoying coworkers, to going on extended vacation without your boss finding out, this book is certain cure any case of the Monday Blues.
Learn how to:
- Reorganize your cubicle for maximum comfort and minimal work
- Convert the handicapped stall into a cozy studio apartment
- Claim your rightful Jewish holidays
- Go home early with the creative use of tree sap
- Deal with the Hallway Blocker, Cubicle Leaner, and other chronic office offenders
- Never again do an ounce of real work
Additionally, you will learn:
- Advance techniques for controlling your boss (AKA: the head chimp)
- The ONE reference that will land you any job
- The proper method of napping in the bathroom stall
- Creative ways to boost your annual salary with expense reports
Follow the real-time case study and learn the horrors of getting a P.O. number assigned in a major corporation. Discover the best in corporate ice breakers. Gain tips on how to dominate your team in Departmental Dodge Ball. Learn how to date your coworkers with minimal Next Morning Awkwardness (NMA). Play along with Corporate Buzzword Bingo…. and much more!
Comes complete with bonuses: Guide to Break Room Coffee, and How to Start an Online Business from Your Cubicle. Follow all of the hilarious advice in this book and watch your workdays fly by!
For Fans of Scott Adams Dilbert, The Office, Office Space, and workplace office humor.
"Instead of spending your days being frustrated, author Jeff Michaels offers an alternative." -Metro US
"Michaels has a unique take on the inner workings (and non-workings) of an office, and does an excellent job of showing the many areas where things have gone awry, while potentially leading the masses to some sense of salvation. Any monkey looking for a light-hearted read to brighten their workday would be a fool not to pick this up and peel away the insightful information." -Robert H. Thompson, Author of The Offsite: A Leadership Challenge Fable
"My favorite book in the jungle." -Curious George (W. Bush)
Book Two of The Please Hug Me Series