Office Productivity: Reduce the chaos and workload from your office admin (The Business Productivity Series Book 7)
Format: Print Length
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 6.2 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
Do you want to speed up how your office works?
Office Productivity is a short guide written by an experienced business consultant to help you improve the productivity and effectiveness of your office.
If you find that work pours into your business and your 'to do' lists are getting longer and longer and that your e-mails just aren't getting dealt with then this book is for you.
Eight practical chapters to help your business
This book looks at:
- Taking control over your email inbox, so that you can get on with what you are meant to be doing.
- Re-engineering your office and admin processes for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Developing productive routines to help your administration 'run like clockwork'.
- Implementing short team meetings, so that each day can be best that it can be.
- Using 5S to improve the office environment and to improve general productivity.
- Putting problem solving to work, so that you don't have to keep on putting out the same fires.
- Using lists effectively, so that you minimise the loose ends floating in your business.
- Translating strategy into your daily tasks, so that your business still ends up where it needs to be.
So, from looking at how to get more done with less effort to improving the storage of your files, this book offers practical advice on how to improve the way you organise your office.
Each section concludes with a number of 'action points' to help you apply the ideas quickly to your business.
Get started today
Use the ‘Look Inside’ option (by clicking on the cover above) to see more about the book, or download a free sample to get started right now.